Use in connection with a Canon DSLR camera: Use the Field Flattener in connection with the 67 RT adapter and the Canon T-ring.
Use in conjunction with other SLR and CCD cameras: Use the Field Flattener in conjunction with the 67 RT adapter and your camera-specific T-ring (T2 / bayonet adapter)
The telescope is mounted on a 3" dovetail rail.
Technical data and equipment:
- d=127mm; f=1040mm; f/8
- Astrophysics focuser with Feathertouch reduction:
- inkl. 80mm Astrophysics Leitrohr, f=900mm
- Celestron 7x50 finderscope
- Adapter for T2 connections
- Adapter for Canon DSLR
- Various adapters for connecting CCD cameras
- inkl. Astrophysics 2,7" Prime Focus Field Flattener